Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, July 19, 2010

Conquering My Blog Demons

I’m here for two reasons. One, I'm a writer, and I’ve been told that blogging is what writers are supposed to do, and two, I'm a woman that always has something to say.

However, commitment gives me hives, and apparently so does blogging. The mere idea of a formulated, regularly updated blog is enough to make me break into a cold sweat.

My answer to the blogging conundrum is this: I can be a mini-blogger. A few paragraphs and some random, completely unrelated, not-very-scholarly posts are easy to manage. This page can be my way giving you a window into my mind, and seeing as how I am my own favorite subject, well.... There's not much there to argue with, is there?

So here is my non-conventional, irresponsible, completely commitment free blog. If you don't expect anything from me, and I don't expect anything from you, this could be the beginning of something beautiful.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

As good a reason to start blogging as any other. And I must say your blog looks very YOU. The maroon background, black print combination makes it hard to read, but it is you.

Susannah Gaddis said...

I lightened the color up some. Let me know if you think that makes it better.

And thank you!!!

Natasha said...

Yup, it is much better than it was.