Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, July 19, 2010

MAC Cosmetics: Venomous Villains

Thanks to my dear Twitter friend @SocialiteBB and her blog, www.thesocialknoght.blogspot.com , I've discovered that two of my favorite powers are joining forces for a limited time.

This September, MAC is releasing another of it's famous limited edition collections, but this one is a surprising joint venture with Disney.

The Venomous Villains collection is inspired by Disney's newest villain, Dr. Facilier, Cruella DeVil, Maleficent, and, my idol and inspiration, the Evil Queen.

Check out the teaser video.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/vv_landing/index.tmpl


While I would have never hoped in my wildest and most indulgent dreams that MAC would sell make up inpired by the Evil Queen, I have to say that this is a stroke of genius. Disney fans are known to be rabid collectors, and when you hit a core group like the villains fans (*cough* *cough*) you're pretty much promised a total sell out. Of course, that isn't even factoring in the rabid MAC fans and their adoration for MAC's limited editions (once again *cough* *cough*).

I need to start saving money. I get the feeling I'll be making a pretty big purchase at the cosmetics counter next month.

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

*snickersnort*

You crack me up. And the blog looks good! Glad you are joining the fray!

Susannah Gaddis said...

Thank you! It feels good to be here. I hope that unlike my other relationships this one will last.